Wednesday 2 November 2011

NaNoWriMo [Day 2] + Another Video Project

It's day 2 of NaNoWriMo now. In fact, just 10 minutes before it becomes day 3 (This information is deemed correct at the time of writing).

Day 1 was relatively easy, I managed to churn out 2500+ words in 3 to 4 hours. Not as much as other NaNoWriMo peeps, but hey, first-timer here.

I set a minimum daily requirement of 2000 words, which means I should be done by 25th November. To be fair, I set it to a few hundred more words than the recommended minimum requirement to prepare for unforeseen circumstances, like extreme sleep deprivation.

I just hit the 5000 word mark a couple of moments ago. This means I'm 10% done! Yea. So I have to do the same thing 9 more times to get to a hundred percent.


I have another video project this Sunday. It was a little rush and all, but it's exciting for me simply because it's something that is going to be posted on an actual website for an actual client.
(I find myself regularly writing present and recent events on my blog using past tense. Another NaNoWriMo side effect, I suppose)

No comments:

Post a Comment